A BLOG ABOUT WRITING FROM CONTEMPORARY ROMANCE AUTHOR SARAH GRIMM
Join Sarah and her guests for conversations on everything from the art of writing to where we find our inspiration.

Monday, January 21, 2013

Monday Musings: Just get it done!

My sister is an artist, and a few months back posted this wonderful quote from Andy Warhol that really struck a chord with me. You see, he may be talking about art, but in a way writing is a form of art, isn’t it? I believe it is, which is why I’m thinking this quote needs to go on my wall as a reminder to stop second-guessing myself and just write.

“Don’t think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it’s good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art.” – Andy Warhol


 




Sarah Grimm
where dangerously sexy & happily-ever-after collide 
Blog / Website

No comments:

Post a Comment