A BLOG ABOUT WRITING FROM CONTEMPORARY ROMANCE AUTHOR SARAH GRIMM
Join Sarah and her guests for conversations on everything from the art of writing to where we find our inspiration.

Monday, October 1, 2012

Monday Musings: My Fall Line Up

Fall is here and that means everyone is getting excited and chatting about new TV shows. Everyone, that is, except me. Sure there are a couple of shows that I look forward to the return of. But to me, fall is a time of slower days at work, more time to write, and (if I’m lucky) weekends spent curled in a chair with at least one of my three dogs on my lap and a much anticipated new release on my eReader.

I love reading back cover blurbs. Whether it’s blurbs for some of my favorite author’s upcoming releases, or blurbs for books and authors I’ve never heard of, it truly doesn’t matter. I love reading them. I have the little Amazon add-on on my internet toolbar so no matter where I am on the internet I can add a book to my wish list. And I use it. A lot. Probably more than my pocketbook would like!

So what’s on my fall line up this year?

Last to Die by Tess Gerritsen – Absolutely love this series!
Run the Risk by Lori Foster
Criminal by Karen Slaughter
Mona Lisa’s Room by Vonnie Davis
9th Girl by Tami Hoag – I’ve been a fan of hers since her romance days!
10 Reasons Not To Date A Cop by Amie Louellen
Low Pressure by Sandra Brown
Lean on Me by HelenKay Dimon


And the list goes on and on. So many books so little time. OK, I know that phrase is so overused it is cliché, but it’s also true!

What new releases are you looking forward to reading this fall and why? 

 




Sarah Grimm
where dangerously sexy & happily-ever-after collide 
Blog / Website

4 comments:

  1. I'm back! I got so excited when I read your list, I had to stop and email you and then carry my laptop into the den to show Calvin. I have several new books by WRP authors on my Kindle. Too many to name, but I love the caliber of the Roses' writings. Simply love it. Again, thank for the shout-out. Mwaaa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so welcome, Vonnie! I can't wait to read Mona Lisa's Room! It going to the top of the list. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Right now I'm into a Harlequin Romantic Suspense continuity series about an Amish community called The Coltons of Eden Falls. Really good, too.

    Say, where'd you get the saying on your header: Smart Women Read Romance...We Write It? Very catchy.

    ReplyDelete