A BLOG ABOUT WRITING FROM CONTEMPORARY ROMANCE AUTHOR SARAH GRIMM
Join Sarah and her guests for conversations on everything from the art of writing to where we find our inspiration.

Monday, March 27, 2017

Monday Musings: I Should Be Writing

I've spent the morning working on my online presence - updating blogs, websites and social media sites. It's taking me longer than it should but there's a good reason for that. A fabulous one, actually.


Yup, that's me today - flitting back and forth, back and forth, making a decision then changing my mind just as quickly. This squirrel brain is making for slow progress and honestly, I don't think I'm going to get to the actual writing portion of my day.

How's your Monday?







Sarah Grimm
romance with a SEXY beat
Blog / Website

No comments:

Post a Comment