A BLOG ABOUT WRITING FROM CONTEMPORARY ROMANCE AUTHOR SARAH GRIMM
Join Sarah and her guests for conversations on everything from the art of writing to where we find our inspiration.

Monday, March 18, 2013

Monday Musings: Swag

I'm attending the RT Booklovers Convention this year - and signing at the BookEXPO, yay! - so I've spent a lot of time lately brainstorming, creating and ordering new promo swag. I always try my best to come up with something fun and unique, something that pertains to the book but that readers will enjoy. From the feedback I've received, I usually manage, however I still feel the need to ask...

Are there any promotional items that you LOVE to receive?
What about those items you don't bother taking or keeping?






Sarah Grimm
where dangerously sexy & happily-ever-after collide 
Blog / Website

1 comment:

  1. I like to take the items, I guess it's the excitement of the convention. But I really don't keep the bookmarks and like every author I hand them out like Candy. But the promotional item I've had the longest is one of those jar openers. I've had it since the early 90s!

    ReplyDelete