A BLOG ABOUT WRITING FROM CONTEMPORARY ROMANCE AUTHOR SARAH GRIMM
Join Sarah and her guests for conversations on everything from the art of writing to where we find our inspiration.

Saturday, March 2, 2013

Character Quickie: Jesse Snowe

20 quickie facts about Jesse Snowe:

Birthday? August 17, 1989.
Favorite color? Blue.
Nickname? Everyone just calls me Jesse.
Birthmark or scars? A leaf shaped birthmark on my hip, a small scar on my jaw.
Siblings? None.
City of residence? Las Vegas.
If you were a jelly bean flavor, what flavor would you be? Pina colada.
Occupation? Dancer in an all-male revue.
Hobbies? Dancing, yoga, gymnastics.
Favorite song? I have so many, but if I have to pick one, maybe Push Up by the Freestylers. It’s a great song to dance to.
Name one item in your refrigerator right now? Blueberry yogurt.
Your greatest fear? Coming out to my fellow dancers.
Most treasured possession? Cell phone photo I took of Val when he wasn’t looking.
Special talent? I’m good at yoga and dancing.
Cat or dog? Dogs. They love you no matter what.
Pet peeve? People who think a ticket to the revue includes a grope session with the dancers. There’s always a few at every show.
Unforgettable moment? Hiking date with Val.
Spicy or not? Spicy, please.
Favorite guilty pleasure? Pepperoni pizza and beer.
If you could ask your author one question, what would it be? Why did you have to give me a job as a stripper? Why couldn’t I be the bartender?




Jesse Snowe is the hero of 
Pender Mackie's book, 
STAGE FRIGHT, 
available now at Amazon
Loose Id, and ARe.

Don't forget to visit Pender's

No comments:

Post a Comment