A BLOG ABOUT WRITING FROM CONTEMPORARY ROMANCE AUTHOR SARAH GRIMM
Join Sarah and her guests for conversations on everything from the art of writing to where we find our inspiration.

Monday, February 11, 2013

Time for a Muse...?

Well, I've been MIA lately and a little AWOL, but I'm back. It feels good to be blogging again.Sorry, I've been away, but I had a lot on my plate. I had a book due to an editor, then a submission call for a proposal, and now perhaps a project that is in another genre entirely. That has me thinking about my muse.

If you've been to my personal site then you've met Shirley, my muse. Shirley comes in handy in *many* situations, but sometimes, whether by her choice or mine, she doesn't take part in my creative process.

Such is the case with my latest project. Working without a muse can be kinda frightening. But I'm managing.

Still I know she's lurking there in the shadows...or on the beach...waiting for me to need her once again.

Hang on, Shirley, and don't forget the sunscreen!

No comments:

Post a Comment