A BLOG ABOUT WRITING FROM CONTEMPORARY ROMANCE AUTHOR SARAH GRIMM
Join Sarah and her guests for conversations on everything from the art of writing to where we find our inspiration.

Saturday, February 23, 2013

Character Quickie: Jessie Hutchinson

20 quickie facts about Jessie Hutchinson: 

Birthday? August 3
Favorite color? Green. Definitely. Well, forest green. Like Lucian's eyes.
Nickname? Jessie is short for JessAnna, and everyone calls me Chatterbox. *blushes* And Lucian calls me his Temptress.
Birthmark or scars? None. I've lived a pretty boring life until my car broke down.
Siblings? My sister, Sally. She's always been such a… witch with a 'b', but now I know why, and it's okay. We get along now.
City of residence? Roseville, CA
If you were a jelly bean flavor, what flavor would you be? A few weeks ago, I would have said Very Vanilla. Definitely. But now? Sometimes I'd be Blushing Berry. Other times, Sinful Sangria.
Occupation? Nurse.
Hobbies? *clears throat* Lucian
Favorite song? There's way too many to list. I love classic rock, and Lucian introduced me to classical music.
Name one item in your refrigerator right now? Mustard? Maybe.
Your greatest fear? Making a fool of myself, and I do it regularly.
Most treasured possession? *holds up left arm to display beaded charm bracelet* This bracelet. Dorn gave us all one, to help us stay focused on the mission. The ones for the guys are gorgeous jeweled watchbands.
Special talent? That depends who you ask. Most people would say making a scene.
Cat or dog? Both.
Pet peeve? Women who bat their lashes and expect a man to fall at their feet.
Unforgettable moment? When I said Lucian was prettier than any woman I knew.
Spicy or not? Spicy.
Favorite guilty pleasure? It used to be chocolate, but now, it's watching Lucian. Though Lucian covered in chocolate… *sigh*
If you could ask your author one question, what would it be? Why did Lucian have to get injured so seriously? That was horrible!


Jessie is a co-heroine in "Dorn" Book 2 in Azure Boone's and Kenra Daniels' Archangels Creed series. She and the other members of her Quadumvirate have to fight Satan's genetically engineered Khareformen and create their Holy Warrior. 

To learn more about Azure and Kenra please visit their BLOG.



No comments:

Post a Comment