A BLOG ABOUT WRITING FROM CONTEMPORARY ROMANCE AUTHOR SARAH GRIMM
Join Sarah and her guests for conversations on everything from the art of writing to where we find our inspiration.

Friday, October 26, 2012

Friday! My favorite day of the week. Because the weekend is coming? Nope because here at Off The Keyboard it's inspiration day. And let me tell you, there's lots out there to be inspired by. But I decided (after watching the aforementioned documentary about the James Bond series) that this week's inspiration should be Sean Connery.
But is it Sean himself that is so inspiring or the thought of Bond...James Bond that makes this man stand out among others?
I'm thinking it's Sean. And that smile! Definitely hero material.
And I'm sure that everyone can agree that a man who can send our hearts pumping at any age is very inspiring.
Thanks, Sean. Here's to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment