A BLOG ABOUT WRITING FROM CONTEMPORARY ROMANCE AUTHOR SARAH GRIMM
Join Sarah and her guests for conversations on everything from the art of writing to where we find our inspiration.

Friday, September 14, 2012

WELCOME!

So how do you start off a blog about romance writers, for romance readers and everyone who adores romances as much as Sarah and I do?

Well, that seems to be the question of the day. I suppose I should start by introducing myself. I'm Amie Louellen and I love romances.

Wait. That sounds like I'm at a support group. But I guess you could say that's what this blog is for--a support group for those of us who enjoy romance.

There are many facets to the romance genre, and we're going to address them all. Mondays are for fun, things that have crossed our minds in the last few days, thoughts and dreams and other random ramblings. Wednesdays are about writers and writing. It may include a post from Sarah or me, or maybe even a guest. But it'll focus on writing that's for certain. Be sure to come by Friday for a weekly dose of inspiration. And on the days in between? That's anybody's guess.

Since it's Friday and I could use a little inspiration, here's the dose for this week...
I find Van Gough very inspiring, but if that's not your thing, how about this?
A fabulous place to read (or write), but if that doesn't do anything for you. how about some words of wisdom...
or perhaps a laugh...
Or maybe you prefer a blog with a view...

So thanks for visiting us today and helping us launch our new blog. We hope that you find inspiration, laughs, insight, and new books to read as we go Off The Keyboard.







No comments:

Post a Comment