A BLOG ABOUT WRITING FROM CONTEMPORARY ROMANCE AUTHOR SARAH GRIMM
Join Sarah and her guests for conversations on everything from the art of writing to where we find our inspiration.

Friday, September 21, 2012

Weekly Dose of Inspiration

Welcome to our very first Weekly Dose of Inspiration! Our first since officially opening the blog, that is. I’ve been out of the writing scene for months now, putting in too many hours at the day job, and could really use a dose of inspiration to help get my butt back into the computer chair and my fingers to the keyboard.

So here he is, my inspiration for Dominic Price, hero of my WIP, Midnight Heat - A six-two bass player with long legs, a lean body and eyes so blue most people believe them to be contacts.




Oh, did I mention he also has a British accent?

*sigh* 

OK,  so technically his eyes are wrong, but who cares, right? I mean...Wait. Hold on. Drooling over my inspiration is not helping me get words to the page. Gotta go write.

Before I go, let me ask, what inspires you?






Sarah Grimm
where dangerously sexy & happily-ever-after collide 
Blog / Website

3 comments:

  1. Y'okay. I'm feeling inspired. LOL That'll totally work. Thanks, Sarah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He definitely inspires me... I keep pictures of my muses on my desktop. That seems to help.

    ReplyDelete