A BLOG ABOUT WRITING FROM CONTEMPORARY ROMANCE AUTHOR SARAH GRIMM
Join Sarah and her guests for conversations on everything from the art of writing to where we find our inspiration.

Monday, September 24, 2012

Monday Musings: 10 Things You Might Not Know About Amie Louellen

Since Amie has been away all weekend at a writer's conference, I went ahead and scheduled this post for her. (Don't tell her, but I think it slipped her mind. Oops.) Playing off of last week's Monday Musings, here's Amie's 10 Things...

10 Things You Might Not Know About Amie (and Sarah)

Amie: I love cookbooks and recipes. I even have recipes I collected in high school.

Sarah: You can have mine; I’m not a fan of cooking.


Amie: I am a total ‘cat person’.

Sarah: Dogs rule! LOL I was a cat person for years, but my son is very allergic so we now have non-shedding dogs.


Amie: Every room in my house is painted a different color.

Sarah: Every room in my house is a different shade from the same color chip – those paint cards found in home improvement stores? Well, until I went a little nuts a few weekends ago and painted the living room ‘deepest aqua’.


Amie: I love shopping at thrift stores and second hand shops.

Sarah: I hate shopping, thrift or otherwise.


Amie: I don’t own a pair of blue jeans.

Sarah: We are the ‘odd couple’, you know that? :-) All I wear are blue jeans.


Amie: My husband and I lived in the Caribbean for nearly five and a half years.

Sarah: *jealous*


Amie: I was a political science/history major in college.

Sarah: I never went to college. Beyond being a mother and writing, I could never decide what I wanted to ‘do’.


Amie: The first book I ever wrote was a historical pirate romance.

Sarah: I have to read it! The first book I ever wrote was titled ‘My Cat Sneaker’.


Amie: I’m the ‘middle sister’.

Sarah: I’m the baby.


Amie: I love Christmas ornaments and have hundreds I use to decorate my tree each year. Each one is one-of-a-kind.

Sarah: I have hundreds of unique ornaments, also. They just happen to all be Santa.



2 comments: